Thursday, April 30, 2020

before it's too late

 I've watched this video message more times than I can count. Every time I watch it there are reminders to me of days I wasted before I grew up. If you absorb the intended message in the video it will end up being the one lesson that will help you sleep when your time of deep sorrow and despair comes, and it will if you live long enough.  If you are a mom and have a son, show them this video and make them watch it again when you feel time slipping away. If you are a son and you are lucky enough to still have your mom here on earth with you no matter if you're a teenager or already an old man like me, watch this video today, right now, and before it's too late.

The lives of those still here with you on this earth, those that you will find it close to impossible to live without, those lives will be gone one day and you're going to need to talk to them, hold them, and spend time with them and you can't. They will be gone forever. Those lives that you love need you too and right now while they are still here, show them. I would like to think one person will see this and be motivated to go see or call their mom or dad and spend time with them right now. Don't let the time slip by and find yourself with none left. Those you love need you too-

No comments:

Post a Comment

so there's that. 2024

 I wanted to use this forum to remind myself of the important things that happened in 2024. I decided to break ties with American Airlines b...