Monday, March 23, 2020

hunkering

Search Results

dWeb results

Tonight I lost my senses and went to Whataburger not thinking it would be a problem until I got to the window to pay. Gal with no gloves on takes my money and tries handing me a paper receipt and I'm like are you kidding me? Then I get my paper bag of what was supposed to be a cheeseburger no onions, and an order of fries and when I get home it's a cheeseburger with ONLY onions that I didn't want at all and a head full of regret for having gone in the first place. No gloves at a time like THIS? No one in there that I could see had gloves on and they are handling everyone's food, bags, money, NOT a smart move on my part- 

"Sometimes you just have to hunker down like a jackass in a hail storm and take it." -LBJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

so there's that. 2024

 I wanted to use this forum to remind myself of the important things that happened in 2024. I decided to break ties with American Airlines b...