Saturday, February 26, 2022

I Am Ashamed of What America Has Become.

 There I said it and I mean it. 

The despicable actions and inactions of democrats in America controlling joe biden have in one year of my six decades on earth caused me to feel ashamed to be an American. 

From one nation under God indivisible, to one nation under democrat evil on the brink of collapse and permanently divided. The blood joe biden and democrats are drenched in, the misery and decline of those who can least afford the insane woke policies that have consumed the minds of these people, has turned the entire world upside down and emboldened the most evil dictators who feel now is the time to attack the free world. 

No longer can I just look away and say to myself, I did not vote for these people, I am not part of this and I do not condone the worldwide calamity that is biden and democrats. I am an American therefore I am guilty by association. I am ashamed that all I can do at my age is speak out in a blog on a computer. The president of my country has the blood of our own soldiers and those of Ukraine, the mothers and children who scream in terror as our president spends his weekend away from the White House unable to find the logic to bring the harshest of financial sanctions against the Adolf Hitler of our time, Vladimir Putin effectively thumbing America's nose at the mothers clutching their children and sobbing begging for the free world's help as rockets and missiles explode around and into them. 

It is difficult but completely honest to say that America, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US, are guilty of leaving our own soldiers and the people of Ukraine to be consumed by the flames of evil. We are guilty not because we support the inactions of our president, we are GUILTY because we have not taken measures to REMOVE the president. 

The time is here and it's NOW where we can no longer sit smugly by and feel comfortable just saying we didn't vote for biden and democrat control of the house and senate so don't blame us and allowing biden and democrats one more minute, one more day to fan the flames of a world on fire. 

The world's most evil dictators are watching the weak and feckless incoherent president of The United States and trust they are watching US, the people, Americans, sitting here doing nothing to remove these people from our government so we can get a leader who will stand up to them, fight them, and STOP THEM from consuming the free world. Leveling the harshest of consequences for Putin while China watches from the sidelines is a BARE MINIMUM while biden tells the mothers and children of Ukraine begging for help, "we'll wait a month or so and see how it goes." My God in heaven above please dear Jesus forgive us all for this insanity by the president we allow to hold office one minute longer. 

If you think for one single fraction of a second that Putin would be attempting this invasion and slaughter of people in a free nation if Trump were in office today, you are delusional to the level of biden himself. Shame with anger is how I feel and how EVERY American, every soldier, every law enforcement officer, everyone willing and capable to do what has to be done left, right and center, for allowing biden and democrats to hold power and control for one more day. 

Shame on you America, shame on you Americans, shame on me. May God wrap his arms around the Ukrainian people and the free world and lead us down a path of your choosing to remove the evil controlling our once great republic and restore the faith of the world back to an America that was once the shining light of freedom for all. In Jesus name I pray, amen and amen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

so there's that. 2024

 I wanted to use this forum to remind myself of the important things that happened in 2024. I decided to break ties with American Airlines b...