Friday, May 8, 2020

hair in my hash browns

I've been pretty good about staying home and eating everything in the house to keep from going to get something let alone going to a McDonalds- Well, I wanted a McGriddle today and the urge was too much to ignore. Mcdonalds on the South Freeway at Felix was easy to get to and I ordered a hash brown w/the McGriddle. I used gloves to pay and received the bag and to transfer the "fiood," from the paper it was in, to a plate.

 As I took a bite ofo the hash brown I could feel what felt like a hair IN MY MOUTH and I pulled it out of the hashbrown still in my mouth that I immediately spit in the trash- So worrying about my hands and the hands of others is one thing, ending up with someone's hair in my mouth is quite another even if there wasn't a deadly plague wrecking the world.

The moral of this nightmare is that no matter the precautions you will take or not take, it is the actions and inactions of others you have to be concerned with and have no control over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

so there's that. 2024

 I wanted to use this forum to remind myself of the important things that happened in 2024. I decided to break ties with American Airlines b...