Final WARNING to Christians a few weeks before the November 2026 midterm elections. If Christians come out to vote in MASSIVE numbers, we save America. If Christians stay home and do not come out to vote, America, your future, and the future of your children and grandchildren are FUCKED PERMANENTLY. No do-overs, no replays with different consequences; you either outvote your voting-age, freshly indoctrinated children who get their "news" from TikTok and the internet, or your life, mine, and, ironically, theirs are FUCKED forever.
A letter to my son.
5 weeks
Final WARNING to Christians a few weeks before the November 2026 midterm elections. If Christians come out to vote in MASSIVE numbers, we sa...
Sunday, September 27, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I’m not sure if I was looking for something better—or just trying to feel like I was moving. Today I drove west, looking at a couple of prop...
-
So I made it to 2026. I'm 70 now, and my health has begun to decline rather precipitously. After being on extremely expensive blood thin...
-
More than forty years have passed, but I still remember the knock at the front door. When I opened it, a stranger stood there holding paper...
No comments:
Post a Comment